For assistance with Adult Softball Tournament,
For assistance with Basketball,
For assistance with Registration,
Registration InformationUpdated Friday May 20, 2016 by Schnecksville Playground Association.
1st Annual SPA Adult Softball Fundraiser Tournament
Help SPA raise money to purchase equipment for our youth programs.
What: A round-robin or double -elimination tournament
• Type chosen based on number of teams playing
When: Saturday, May 18th (rain date: Sunday, May 19th)
• Team check in will be from 7:00-7:45am, Games start at 8:00am
Where: Schnecksville Elementary School (4260 Sand Spring Rd., Schnecksville, PA 18078)
Who: Any male or female over the age of 18
• Teams composition can be Co-ed or Same-sex based
• 15 max. person roster -- will need at least 8 players to play
o Ask family, friends, fellow team parents, neighbors, co-workers, the mailman, etc.
• $20 registration fee per player, payable the day of the event.
o Cost will include a shirt with 1st Annual SPA Softball Fundraiser Tournament on the front and Team Name on the back
• One team member will serve as “Captain” and will be the contact person for the team
• “Team Captain” Register: Team Name, Full Team Roster, and Shirt Sizes on the SPA Website (www.schnecksvillesports.com) by April 14th
o Any questions please email Brendon Kur (Volunteer Fundraising Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Each team must donate a minimal $30 gift card to be part of the raffle
• Team Registration fees will be due the day of the Tournament by the Team Captain at the Check-in table
o Receive team shirts when “Captain” Checks the team in.
Please come out, have fun, and support SPA
Schnecksville will be hosting the second annual Iron Pigs Night at Coca Cola Park Thursday May 23rd. Tickets are $11.00 per person.
Fees for Snipers 13u Spring 2019 Tournament Team (Final)
Additional fee for travel baseball players.
Includes: Pre-season tournament, uniforms, league fees and indoor workouts
Registration closes on 3/1/19
Boys and girls summer league
boys and girls basketball summer skills and drills
SPA SUMMER CAMP (formerly named Neffs Playground Summer Camp), sponsored by the Schnecksville Playground Association, is a non-profit organization run by volunteers who are committed to providing a safe, clean recreational experience for children of the Community (this includes Schnecksville, Ironton, Neffs, Coplay, etc.).
The four week long staffed morning summer playground program includes arts and crafts, games, supervised playground time, sports and educational seminars. There will be organized sports & crafts daily.
Pick the days you want to come, or come every day!
Camp is open to all children who have finished Kindergarten through 8th Grade. Registration is based on the grade the child will be going into during the 2019-2020 School Year. Drop off your child at 9:30 AM or later and pick them up at 11:30 AM or earlier. Make sure playground staff is present when dropping off.
Capacity is limited and registrations are accepted on a fist come first serve basis.
ALL CHILDREN MUST BE SIGNED IN BY AN ADULT WHEN ATTENDING!
Questions, contact Laura Bronzo at 610-769-4411 or email@example.com.