Adult Softball Tournament
Saturday May 18th, 2019
Updated Saturday February 9, 2019 by Schecksville Registrar.
1st Annual SPA Adult Softball Fundraiser Tournament
Help SPA raise money to purchase equipment for our youth programs.
What: A round-robin or double -elimination tournament
- Type chosen based on number of teams playing
When: Saturday, May 18th (rain date: Sunday, May 19th)
- Team check in will be from 7:00-7:45am, Games start at 8:00am
Where: Schnecksville Elementary School (4260 Sand Spring Rd., Schnecksville, PA 18078)
Who: Any male or female over the age of 18
- Teams composition can be Co-ed or Same-sex based
- 15 max. person roster -- will need at least 8 playesr to play
- Ask family, friends, fellow team parents, neighbors, co-workers, the mailman, etc.
- $20 registration fee per player
- Cost will include a shirt with 1st Annual SPA Softball Fundraiser Tournament on the front and Team Name on the back
- One team member will serve as “Captain” and will be the contact person for the team
- “Team Captain” summit: Full Team Roster, Team Name, and Shirt Sizes to Brendon Kur (SPA’s Volunteer Fundraising Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 10th
- Each team must donate a minimal $30 gift card to be part of the raffle
- Team Registration fees will be due the day of the Tournament by the Team Captain at the Check-in table
- Receive team shirts when “Captain” Checks the team in.
Please come out, have fun, and support SPA