SPA Fall Fundraiser Softball Tournament will be Saturday September 14th.
Updated Wednesday July 3, 2019 by Schecksville Registrar.
SPA Softball Fundraiser Tournament
Help SPA raise money to purchase equipment for our youth programs.
What: A Consolation or Round-robin style tournament
- Type chosen based on number of teams playing
When: Saturday, September 14th (rain date: Sunday, Sept 15th)
- Team check in will be from 7:00-8:00am, Games start at 9:00am
Where: Kolapechka Park (4158 Coffeetown Rd, Allentown, PA 18104)
Who: Any male or female 12 years or older
- Teams composition can be Co-ed or Same-sex based
- 15 max. person roster -- will need at least 8 players to play
- Ask family, friends, fellow team parents, neighbors, co-workers, the mailman, etc.
- $20 registration fee per player
- Cost will include a shirt with SPA Softball Tournament on the front and Team Name on the back
- One team member will serve as “Captain” and will be the contact person for the team
- “Team Captain” Registers Team: Email Team Name, Full Team Roster, and Shirt Sizes to email@example.com
- Teams must be registered by Monday, September 2nd
- Any questions please email Brendon Kur (Volunteer Fundraising Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each team must donate a minimal $30 gift card to be part of the gift card raffle
- Will also have a 50/50 Raffle
- Snack Stand will be Open
- Team Registration fees will be due the day of the Tournament by the Team Captain at the Check-in table
- Receive team shirts when “Captain” Checks the team in.
Please come out, have fun, and support SPA